February 3, 2021 – Read Issue
In This Issue
- Urge your coalition members and organization colleagues to join the 52,000 subscribers who receive IAC Express every week to stay up to date on what’s new in immunization—it’s free from IAC!
- Vaccinate Your Family launches state legislation tracker
- IAC offers a collection of its new COVID-19 vaccine resources for healthcare personnel
- CDC launches two COVID-19 vaccination communication toolkits for community-based organizations and essential workers
- CHOP’s Vaccine Education Center releases English- and Spanish-language versions of their COVID-19 mRNA Q&As
- Foundation develops “Changing the COVID Conversation: Communications Cheat Sheet” to help improve vaccine acceptance
- Help CDC test its new interactive Q&A web tool, the Flu ChatBot
- Immunize Colorado launches Colorado Vaccine Equity Taskforce
- Learn about the work of this new organization, Science and Families Engaging (SAFE) Communities Coalition and Action Fund
- Great for workplace recognitions! IAC’s elegantly designed “Vaccines Save Lives” black enamel pins show how much you value vaccination.
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network of Immunization Coalitions