Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- Thank you to all of the planners and participants for making the 2022 National Conference for Immunization Coalitions and Partnerships a huge success! We are working with the speakers to get slide decks posted as soon as possible.
Coalition News, Top Stories, and Events
- The National Network of Immunization Coalitions highlights the New Mexico Immunization Coalition, which will celebrate its twentieth anniversary this December!
- Montgomery County Immunization Coalition launches a social media toolkit to bring attention to the importance of COVID-19 vaccination during Hispanic Heritage Month and shares flu messaging
- Virtual: Unity Consortium hosts “Powering Young Adult and Youth Engagement” webinar moderated by Dr. Chelsea Clinton on October 11, and releases two FACTSinnated podcasts
- In-person: The Oklahoma Alliance for Healthy Families announces its “Stand Up for Science 2022 Conference” on November 4 in Oklahoma City, OK
Other News, Educational Opportunities, and Events
- Encourage pharmacists to sign up for NMQF’s Center for Sustainable Health Care Quality and Equity’s Community Pharmacist Ambassador program to promote health in underserved and diverse communities of color
- Save the Date! National Minority Quality Forum hosts webinar on healthy aging and vaccinations on September 30.
- Hybrid: The Forum for Collaborative Research and UC Berkeley School of Public Health host hybrid meeting “Towards Accelerating Strategies for Hepatitis B Elimination: Increasing Vaccination among Adults in High-Impact Settings” on November 1 in Atlanta, GA
- In-person: National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit holds its in-person meeting November 2–3 in Atlanta, GA. Summit members register now!
- Virtual: National Foundation for Infectious Diseases hosts “Clinical Vaccinology Course” on November 16–18; CME/CNE available
- Immunize.org launches new social media program to highlight our educational resources; please like and share on your channels!
- Vaccinate Your Family updates its gallery of personal stories featuring individuals and families that have been affected by vaccine-preventable diseases
- Association of Immunization Managers shares the recording of its recent webinar “Translating Vaccine Confidence Research into Practice,” part of their Vaccine Confidence Webinar Series
- What you measure gets better! Vaccine Track gives users access to regularly updated data on uptake of CDC-recommended adult vaccines.
- VYF’s Shot of Prevention releases blog post on important things to know about monkeypox