Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- Register now for the National Conference for Immunization Coalitions and Partnerships to be held in person September 13–15, 2022, in Minneapolis, MN
- Nominate your colleagues for an Immunization Recognition Award at the National Conference for Immunization Coalitions and Partnerships; deadline is June 30!
Coalition News, Top Stories, and Events
- The National Network of Immunization Coalitions highlights the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, one of the newest immunization coalitions!
- Immunization coalitions collaborate to launch We the People Vax website; use their social media messages and resources to promote vaccination in your community
- Immunize Kansas Coalition shares tips for a successful exhibit table and how to engage conference attendees
- Montgomery County Immunization Coalition and Pennsylvania Immunization Coalition launch the third phase of their COVID-19 vaccine bus campaign
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunization offers free quarterly training on immunizations and disease prevention to health professionals who work with families of young children
- Pennsylvania Immunization Coalition shares resources including a back-to-school toolkit, a new blog post on routine immunizations, digital resources, and a new immunization campaign
- Missouri Immunization Coalition hosts virtual event “Missouri Immunization Conference 2022” June 20–23; CE available
- Montgomery County Immunization Coalition and CDC Foundation host “Optimizing Your COVID-19 Vaccine Community Outreach” webinar on June 21
Other News, Educational Opportunities, and Events
- Voices for Vaccines will hold a “Debunking Boot Camp” on June 22 as part of their Vax Ambassador program
- PA-AAP Pennsylvania Medical Home Program hosts part three of its three-part webinar series on provider communications with adolescents on June 22
- National Minority Quality Forum offers archived webinars and hosts webinar on cancer and vaccinations on June 24
- Association of Immunization Managers invites nominations for Immunization Champion Awards through June 27
- National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit solicits nominations for 2022 NAIIS Immunization Excellence Awards; deadline is July 15
- Vaccinate Your Family shares a new animated video on how vaccines work and a fotonovela, both available in English and Spanish
- Voices for Vaccines releases podcast on helping the hesitant to become more confident in vaccinations
- VYF’s Shot of Prevention releases two new blog posts on providing information about COVID-19 booster doses and commemorating one million COVID-19 deaths
- ACOG shares a new training initiative, Inform to Empower: Building COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence One Conversation at a Time, for clinicians and a new podcast, Labor of Love: Stories of Vaccines, Variants and Parenting during COVID, for women dealing with motherhood and pregnancy during COVID-19
Coalitions in the News
- Visit the National Network of Immunization Coalitions Calendar of Events for immunization coalitions!
- Stay up to date by subscribing to IZ Express, encourage your coalition’s members to subscribe to Immunize.org’s IZ Coalitions Network News, and make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network of Immunization Coalitions