Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- Register now! IAC’s IZCoalitions Network webinar on June 25 will feature CDC’s Tara Jatlaoui, MD, MPH, discussing CDC’s updated guidance on how to increase vaccination rates during COVID-19 pandemic
- CDC issued updated guidance for immunization services on June 9 in light of falling vaccine rates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- IAC updates its Repository of Resources for Maintaining Immunization during COVID-19 Pandemic
- NCSL offers webinar titled “COVID-19: Maintaining Child Vaccination Rates During a Pandemic” on June 22
- Sabin-Aspen Vaccine Science and Policy Group released its second annual report titled “Meeting the Challenge of Vaccination Hesitancy”
- IAC seeking additional names of colleges and universities that have enacted MenB vaccination requirements and recommendations—we’ll add them to the MenB Vaccination Honor Roll
- Video recording of National Academies’ May 28 virtual meeting on improving vaccine uptake and issues of access and hesitancy now online
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network for Immunization Coalitions
- Urge your coalition’s members to subscribe to IAC’s IZ Coalitions Network News!
- Be sure you’re subscribed to IAC’s weekly e-newsletter, IAC Express, to stay current on ACIP recommendations, FDA licensures, immunization resources from many organizations, and more