Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- Register now! IZCoalitions Network webinar on April 21 will feature Dorit Reiss, professor of law, UC Hastings, discussing the current state of the antivaccine movement and Judy Klein, Unity Consortium, discussing a new initiative
- National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW) is April 25–May 2 and a digital toolkit is now available!
- Order copies of IAC’s laminated 2020 U.S. child/adolescent and adult immunization schedules for your exam rooms today!/a>
- The Indiana Immunization Coalition will hold two webinars on HPV on April 22 and April 30
- Texas Perinatal Hepatitis B Virtual Summit to be held on June 25
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network for Immunization Coalitions
- Urge your coalition’s members to subscribe to IAC’s IZ Coalitions Network News!
- Be sure you’re subscribed to IAC’s weekly e-newsletter, IAC Express, to stay current on ACIP recommendations, FDA licensures, immunization resources from many organizations, and more
- IAC’s elegantly designed “Vaccines Save Lives” enamel pins are a great way to show you value immunization!