Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- The Ad Council and COVID Collaborative announce new PSAs featuring former U.S. Presidents and First Ladies as part of their COVID-19 Vaccine Education Initiative’s “It’s Up to You” campaign
- Vaccinate Your Family issues special report on the state of our nation’s “ImmUnion,” highlighting 2021 vaccine priorities
- Voices for Vaccines releases new podcast interviewing “The Other Dr. Sears on Vaccines”
- Vaccinated against COVID-19? Let your friends know by adding IAC’s “I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine” Facebook profile photo frame!
- CDC releases Rapid Community Assessment Guide with tools to help improve COVID-19 vaccination rollout in your community
- CHOP’s Vaccine Education Center releases “Talking about Vaccines with Dr. Hank Bernstein,” a series of short videos on COVID-19 vaccines
- FDA offers dozens of translations of the COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheets for recipients and caregivers
- HHS will invest $250 million to explain COVID-19 vaccine safety among underserved urban and rural communities
- Public Health Communications Collaborative offers downloadable graphics and social media messages to promote factual information about COVID-19 vaccines in English and Spanish
- Order IAC’s laminated versions of CDC’s 2021 child/teen and adult immunization schedules! Let your provider community know!
- AIM hosts “Engaging Faith Leaders to Improve Vaccine Confidence” webinar on April 7
- Indiana Immunization Coalition hosts several webinars in April: “Back to the Vax” on April 8, “The Imperative for Adolescent Vaccination in the Context of COVID-19” on April 13, and “Working Together to Eliminate Cervical Cancer” on April 28
- Save the Date! Unity Consortium hosts “The Imperative for Vaccination Now of Adolescents and Young Adults” webinar on May 6
- Be sure you’re subscribed to IAC’s weekly e-newsletter, IAC Express, to stay current on ACIP recommendations, FDA licensures, immunization resources from many organizations, and more
- Urge your coalition’s members to subscribe to IAC’s IZ Coalitions Network News
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network of Immunization Coalitions