Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- IAC’s IZCoalitions Network webinar on September 17 will feature Vaccinate Your Family’s Amy Pisani presenting results of several state and national immunization surveys
- Watch Protecting Health: Saving Lives on immunize.org; this 30-minute PBS documentary portrays the rich history and contributions of IAC—please share on social media
- CDC releases ACIP recommendations on use of influenza vaccines for 2020–21 influenza season
- New! Massachusetts mandates flu vaccine for all children, teens, and young adults attending childcare, K-12, colleges, and universities
- Many colleges and universities requiring flu vaccination—the list is growing!
- Use IAC’s expanded Repository of Resources for Maintaining Immunization during the COVID-19 Pandemic to invigorate your activities
- The Public Good Projects launches “Stronger,” a national campaign to fight vaccine misinformation
- California Immunization Coalition launches #DontWaitVaccinate campaign
- Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia launches web page to answer questions about COVID-19 vaccines
- Registration is open for upcoming conferences sponsored by state or regional immunization coalitions
- It’s time to start vaccinating against flu. IAC is shipping tens of thousands of our bright red “FLU VACCINE” buttons and stickers. Order yours now!
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network for Immunization Coalitions
- Urge your coalition’s members to subscribe to this e-newsletter, IZ Coalitions Network News!
- Be sure you’re subscribed to IAC’s weekly e-newsletter, IAC Express, to stay current on ACIP recommendations, FDA licensures, immunization resources from many organizations, and more