Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- Save the date! IAC’s IZCoalitions Network webinar on April 21 will feature Dorit Reiss, UC Hastings College of Law, discussing the current state of the antivaccine movement and Judy Klein, Unity Consortium, on the CommUNITY initiative
- Hot off the press! IAC’s laminated 2020 U.S. child/adolescent and adult immunization schedules—order copies today!/a>
- Vaccinate Your Family released special report on the state of our nation’s “ImmUnion” and shares it with members of Congress
- Updated! 65+ Flu Defense website features tools and resources for healthcare professionals serving adults age 65 and older
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network for Immunization Coalitions
- Urge your coalition members to subscribe to the IZ Coalitions Network News
- Indiana Immunization Coalition offers access to the film “Someone You Love: The HPV Epidemic”; nurses, physicians, and pharmacists can get free CE credit
- Massachusetts Adult Immunization Coalition will hold their 25th annual conference on April 14 via webinar
- Be sure you’re subscribed to IAC’s weekly e-newsletter, IAC Express, to stay current on ACIP recommendations, FDA licensures, immunization resources from many organizations, and more
- IAC’s elegantly designed “Vaccines Save Lives” enamel pins are a great way to show you value immunization!