Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- Save the date! 2019 National Conference for Immunization Coalitions and Partnerships to be held November 13–15 in Honolulu
- New York State’s highest court upholds NYC Board of Health’s 2013 mandate that children ages 6–59 months attending city-regulated child care or school-based programs receive annual influenza vaccination (cross-posted from IAC Express)
- Medical Board of California orders 35 months’ probation for pediatrician Bob Sears, noted for advocating ‘alternative’ vaccination schedules
- Amy Pisani and Elaine Darling win awards from AIM and CDC, respectively
- IZCoalition Network members develop great resources that others can use
- NACCHO publishes report from the Colorado Children’s Immunization Coalition
- Reminder: Please add or update your organization’s information on the Immunization Coalitions Network website if you haven’t already done so!
- Keep up with the news by subscribing to newsletters from immunization-related coalitions and nonprofits
- Check out IAC’s Calendar of Events to find conferences in your area, including many sponsored by coalitions
- IAC provides a summary article about votes taken at June 20–21 ACIP meeting (cross-posted from IAC Express)