Network News is an e-newsletter featuring news of interest to immunization coalitions, including advocacy opportunities, legislative efforts, immunization resources, educational offerings, and national conference information.
READ CURRENT ISSUE:
Table of Contents
- NCIRD leaders Drs. Messonnier and Cohn’s webinar presentation on COVID-19 vaccination implementation is now available online
- CDC releases provider resources to aid in patient conversations about COVID-19 vaccines
- Voices for Vaccines releases new podcast, “Tracking the Anti-Vaccine Movement,” featuring Erica DeWald from Vaccinate Your Family
- Newly updated 65+ Flu Defense website features tools and resources for healthcare professionals serving older adults
- CDC’s new web page features “No Time for Flu” campaign to reach African American and Hispanic adults
- Immunization coalitions, please complete Voices for Vaccines’ online coalition survey as part of their new family engagement project!
- More colleges and universities across the nation are requiring flu vaccine to protect staff and students—let us know if you hear of more!
- IAC is seeking additional names of colleges and universities that have enacted MenB vaccination requirements and recommendations—help us grow our Men B Vaccination Honor Roll!
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia releases new Talking about Vaccines with Dr. Paul Offit videos addressing common questions about COVID-19 and vaccines—five new videos will be posted soon!
- Immunize Nevada hosts 2021 Virtual Nevada Health Conference on March 8–9
- IAC’s elegantly designed “Vaccines Save Lives” black enamel pins make great gifts for the holidays or workplace recognitions!
- Be sure you’re subscribed to IAC’s weekly e-newsletter, IAC Express, to stay current on ACIP recommendations, FDA licensures, immunization resources from many organizations, and more
- Urge your coalition’s members to subscribe to IAC’s IZ Coalitions Network News
- Please make sure your coalition’s information is up to date on immunizationcoalitions.org, the website of the National Network of Immunization Coalitions