Network News – July 10, 2015
Save the Date! IZCoalitions Webinar on Wednesday, July 22, with California Immunization Coalition director Catherine Flores Martin, discussing the successful passage of SB-277!
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) invites you to participate in a one-hour webinar for immunization coalition leaders, members, and those who collaborate with coalitions on Wednesday, July 22, at 1:00 p.m. ET (12:00 p.m. CT). Catherine Flores Martin, director of the California Immunization Coalition, will discuss the newly passed California law that requires all California children without a medical exemption to be fully vaccinated in order to attend public or private school, eliminating personal and religious belief exemptions.
- California’s Governor Jerry Brown’s signing statement
- LA Times editorial: California Settles the Vaccination Question
- New York Times Op-Ed by Frank Bruni: California, Camelot and Vaccines
- New York Times article: California Mandates Vaccines for Schoolchildren
- National Journal article: California Shuts Down Anti-Vaxxers. Is Your State Next?
We will circulate the final agenda and registration information from ReadyTalk the week before the webinar.
Thanks, everyone. Hope you can all join us!